Here is a Top Ten Favorite Reads from J.P. Grider.
The deaths of her mother and new stepfather leave eighteen-year-old Lorraine Mattina with many challenges. The first? Telling her twelve-year-old siblings their worlds are about to shatter. The second? Asking her estranged stepbrother for help. The deaths of his father and his father’s new wife mean practically nothing to nineteen-year-old…
1. Persuasion by Jane Austen – “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope.” This quote epitome of emotion for every romance book out there.
2. The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry – I’m totally in love with Tristan Cole and all his damaged pieces.
3. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer – the book that got me back into reading
4. A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux – I’m totally hooked on time travel books
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – because who doesn’t love Mr. Darcy
6. Making Faces by Amy Harmon – Ambrose, my fighter
7. Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan – a man so silently beautiful
8. Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines – Beau is beautiful
9. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover – Yes, I liked Dean’s story better than Sky’s
10. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman – Brewster’s story broke my heart